Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The mission will soon be over

It's been quite a long time since i last posted a blog here. Well, i have to admit, i was really really busy these past few months.
Watching the nights turn into days, I didn't notice that I was almost on my last part as a college student. All hard working days and sleepless nights will soon be over. Finally, I'm almost there. I've been wishing for this thing for a long time and its surely reachable now. Part of me is, of course, extremely happy for I will be finally leaving the student life and face another mission of the game and part of me, is quite sad. I know leaving my student life also means leaving everything that I used to have and do for more than 4 long years. And that would surely include my friends, the gimmicks, the bonding moments we use to have, the psychotic stuffs, the foods, and loling around. Yes, graduating will surely be fun and excitement is on my nerves. But I'm surely sad about how we're going to miss each other. Im sure that if we have works already and even have our own families, Im pretty sure we won't have time for each other.
Well, I guess, we just have to take it. Basta ako, you'll surely stay in my hearts all. You made an astonishing change in me (char! astonishing jd). I wouldn't be the yanz you knew now if it weren't for all the guys I've known in college. They were the stones and guiding walls that helped me survived this mission.
I know few months from now, I'll be finally saying "Mission accomplished" and I would be thanking all of my fellows who's with me through hard times and good times. Good Luck to us all. We'll see each other in the pedestal of success. ^_^

2 comments:

Michael Terence Fudot said...

Congratulations to you! You know, leaving the life of being a student is so sad, but you have to. Of course, you can have contacts with your friends though the time you spent would be lessen. Even me, When I graduated in college I thought those things is hard to let go but it proves me not. I know you can do that, facing the other journey of your life.

zEro_cooL_yAnz said...

yeah right..we have to let go and move on..its sad though..but thats how life goes..