Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bahay ni Kuya (iligan division) =)


It was Aplril 8 when we started living here. Having our On-the-Job training away from home. It was fun (at first), till troubles (bunch of troubles) came. I felt it was like living in Kuya's House (PBB House) because from time to time you just can't hide your self to others. Take off the masks and reveal ourselves! Showtime is over, I thought. I didn't realize I could be with these people. People that I thought at first are just ornaments in my everyday life. But it was different. The feeling was different. Having them everyday is really worthwhile.
I will surely miss them when this show will be over. (Sigh) HahaiZt,. this short vacation was surely fun. Laughing at everything, even a single tiny dot that was funny on our sights. Laughing off all the heartaches and talking it over. This was first time to be away from my parents with no tito's or tita's that will look after me. It was really exciting. Cooking our own food, dealing with others everyday, everytime, 24/7.. I thought this would be just like a mere a experience but I'm wrong coz mind you, I really did enjoyed. =)

3 comments:

xsabrina.chic said...

Hello dear! Thanks for the greetings!
Nice to see a pretty blogger once again :-)

Crowdsourcer said...

Hi yanz, heh3 I really miz this post!
A very nice Bond of friendship post!

Crowdsourcer said...

Just thinking bout it, I really miss those moments where we laughed at even a single thing. I was one of the bloopers that time. The moment where we were drunk was my very memorable one, i can't help myself laughing out loud to carlo every time i remember it, Charles was very funny also, but the funniest was dodong who was knockdown early.,.Jaby became a yaya! hahahaha bel with her bf were observing us also.

Taking the negative side: one dragona attitude begun to reveal! Me, myself had experienced it, and found there was/is something on that girl!

I will remember it truly always in my memris. Thanks guys!


Goodluck to us all!

great things ahead of us!