Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not all good times last forever..

It was part of the plan..Move far away and start all over again. And yes, I'm here! in a busy and crowded city of Cebu. Adventurous, as always, I stepped forward and started walking. Observing the busy streets crowded with people in all walks of life. It was quite far from where I live but I was never afraid. I know this place has something to give me and I'm going to find out.

I started to walk and discover things that I need to know. I'm alone but I know I'm brave enough to survive this scary but enjoyable place. I was welcomed by a bunch of people with all those big smiles on their faces. Seeing their faces, I said to myself that Im going to enjoy this place! True enough. For the first time in my life, I considered myself free. I was able to do the things I wanted to do.

It came to the point that I was really attached to the people I considered to be my second family. We enjoyed lots of things together. Shared painful experiences together and personal problems together. They are really amazing.

I enjoyed their company for several months until its time to go. We need to part ways. I was extremely sad coz I know that i know to acquaint myself again to other people that I considered to be complete strangers. I know we will not be seeing each other like we used to but I'll surely miss their company and they will still forever in my heart. Well, like what they always say, "NOT ALL GOOD TIMES TOGETHER, LAST FOREVER..So enjoy every moment it while it lasts! :D

I'll surely miss you guyz!




1 comment:

Kira Permunian said...

It's too bad missing people close to our hearts.

Your post is such a wonderful chronological story essay. I love it.

Wow i really felt the emotions and the push of your lines.

I like the last picture. hehehehe some kind of binge drinking..

I mizz you yanz., Keep up and God bless to your journey and adventure.