Monday, December 21, 2009

What my birthdate says about me

> Loves to joke.
> Attractive.
> Suave and caring.
> Brave and fearless.
> Firm and has leadership qualities.
> Knows how to console others.
> Too generous and egoistic.
> Takes high pride of oneself.
> Thirsty for praises.
> Extraordinary spirit.
> Easily angered.
> Angry when provoked.
>Easily... jealous.
> Observant.
> Careful and cautious.
> Thinks quickly.
> Independent thoughts.
> Loves to lead and to be led.
> Loves to dream.
> Talented in the arts, music and defense.
> Sensitive but not petty.
> Poor resistance against illnesses.
> Learns to relax.
> Hasty and trusty.
> Romantic.
> Loving and caring.
> Loves to make friends .


Based from facts about myself, i guess, it was all true. Does it mean that all people born on the day I was born have all these characteristics too? tsk tsk. I doubt.

No comments: